The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 02:17 PM   #401
MbJ
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Pa

I'm very interested to see Hemsworth say he wasn't happy with the direction his character was going, which is why they're going a different route in Ragnarok. I wonder how this new direction will translate here.

Old 06-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #402
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Better not be referring to me lol I just want Avengers to KNOW he's alive. I don't care if it's Fury that tells them or not. It would make sense HE would have to explain HIS actions for bringing Phil back then Phil explaining it.
I wasn't referring to know, the poster is Dale something.

Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #403
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Any confirmation on Ant man and wasp being in the first Infinity war movie?
We have had very little info on them. We know Wasp will debut in Ant-Man & Wasp. I believe Ant-Man will be on some other mission at the time and his movie may take place at the time of Cap breaking the team out. Then at the end of his movie maybe in a credit scene he finds out about Thanos beating attack.

Old 06-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #404
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
I'm very interested to see Hemsworth say he wasn't happy with the direction his character was going, which is why they're going a different route in Ragnarok. I wonder how this new direction will translate here.
what did he say exactly? I'd have imagined he was upset with being upstaged by Hiddleston especially in the second film.

Old 06-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #405
KevTravels
Side-Kick

I'm really excited to see what they might use for the official poster. Trying to cram like 20 major characters on it not to mention the 20-30 actors who will be getting above the title crediting.

CW did a great job. There was like 12 actors/actresses with above the title crediting and 1

Old 06-20-2017, 01:23 AM   #406
AlluAllu
Side-Kick

The poster should just be about the gauntlet and or Thanos. It would be a nightmare to get everyone's face in.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:07 AM   #407
MbJ
Side-Kick

It's a Marvel poster, so the one thing we can count on is it looking like bad photoshop.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:13 AM   #408
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Oh I didn't know he said that. Good for him, especially if that means we get more of what's promised in the Ragnarok Trailer vs what we got in TDW.

Old 06-20-2017, 10:03 AM   #409
GeckoMoria
Banned User

Quote:
This is the first time i hear this. Where did he say that?

Old 06-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #410
scarlet-witch
Stormborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
I'm really excited to see what they might use for the official poster. Trying to cram like 20 major characters on it not to mention the 20-30 actors who will be getting above the title crediting.

CW did a great job. There was like 12 actors/actresses with above the title crediting and 1
I doubt any of the Guardians get top billing if they amount to a cameo.

I suppose they could just put Robert Downey Jr's name above it all and call it good.

"Apes. Together. Strong."
Old 06-20-2017, 12:06 PM   #411
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystoneheart View Post
I doubt any of the Guardians get top billing if they amount to a cameo.
They said the Guardians are "supporting characters". No cameos.

Old 06-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #412
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Oh I didn't know he said that. Good for him, especially if that means we get more of what's promised in the Ragnarok Trailer vs what we got in TDW.
Yup sounds interesting.

Quote:
as in the audience in this morning's Q&A with him. Most interesting points that I can recall:
Both Chris and Taika did not like the direction that Thor was going so they completely changed it for Ragnarok.
In the previous 2 Thor films, Chris said Thor was trying to get Loki to the good side but now, its just they both do whatever they want.
Chris does know where the soul gem and we'll find out "real soon".
Someone asked if he enjoyed filming in Scotland and he said he liked that the aesthetics was different with the cathedrals.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:11 PM   #413
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

I'm guessing the soul gem is in Hela's sword. the scene where Valkyrie is fighting her and she throws the sword I think is an epilogue and how she loses it, and is held prisoner. Then she gets it back after escaping and is how she's able to destroy Asgard. I think it's also what gives her the power to destroy Mjolnir.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:43 PM   #414
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I'm guessing the soul gem is in Hela's sword. the scene where Valkyrie is fighting her and she throws the sword I think is an epilogue and how she loses it, and is held prisoner. Then she gets it back after escaping and is how she's able to destroy Asgard. I think it's also what gives her the power to destroy Mjolnir.
I'm pretty sure it's still on Heimdall. Given the obvious orange stone on his chest, his eyes being orange, and his eyes being white in Thor's vision (implying he loses it). Since he still has his ornage eyes in the trailer, I'm guessing he might be on the run from being pursued by Hela in Ragnorok.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:59 PM   #415
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveman789 View Post
I'm pretty sure it's still on Heimdall. Given the obvious orange stone on his chest, his eyes being orange, and his eyes being white in Thor's vision (implying he loses it). Since he still has his ornage eyes in the trailer, I'm guessing he might be on the run from being pursued by Hela in Ragnorok.
That would be interesting because, that would be the first time the stone wasn't part of an object of power (not counting Vision because it was in Loki's scepter first). But that does make sense. In fact he says something about seeing billions of "souls" in the first movie I think.

Old 06-20-2017, 05:43 PM   #416
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
That would be interesting because, that would be the first time the stone wasn't part of an object of power (not counting Vision because it was in Loki's scepter first). But that does make sense. In fact he says something about seeing billions of "souls" in the first movie I think.
Yeah, just makes too much sense. Only real argument against it is the whole "don't keep two inifinity stones so close together" deal, but I feel like that's a simple retcon. Plus, I'm not sure it was ever 100% confirmed that they kept the space stone on Asgard. I also like that it'd be more than just a mcguffin like the rest of the stones, as it's also a big part of Heimdall.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:01 PM   #417
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Yup sounds interesting.
Good to know some of the creators are 'onside' with what many of us think. This bodes well for Ragnarok and Thor's future.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:20 PM   #418
Relugus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yeah, just makes too much sense. Only real argument against it is the whole "don't keep two inifinity stones so close together" deal, but I feel like that's a simple retcon. Plus, I'm not sure it was ever 100% confirmed that they kept the space stone on Asgard. I also like that it'd be more than just a mcguffin like the rest of the stones, as it's also a big part of Heimdall.
It's also possible the Asgardians are unaware Heimdall has it, even Heimdall himself may not be fully aware of it.

Old 06-20-2017, 09:50 PM   #419
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
It's also possible the Asgardians are unaware Heimdall has it, even Heimdall himself may not be fully aware of it.
Means he has to die or they use that device they used on Jane.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:25 PM   #420
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Quote:
Saw a you tube video and saw one interesting thing, make of it what you will:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Tesseract
Heimdal
Aether
Necklace (eye of Agamotto)
Orb
Scepter

Old 06-21-2017, 12:34 AM   #421
AlluAllu
Side-Kick

"Necklace" is reaching it.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:49 AM   #422
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

While it may seem like a stretch, it's important to keep in mind that this specific list was created before Age of Ultron, when neither the Scepter nor the Eye of Agamotto were revealed to be Infinity Stones. Honestly, I think it was a coincidence at first, but I wouldn't put past Marvel the idea that they saw that list and decided it was a good idea.

H could also be related to Hela since we're talking the Soul Stone.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Old 06-21-2017, 07:13 AM   #423
meanmc
Side-Kick

I also think, that it is Heimdal...

Did not say Feige something like "there is a big Spoiler, but nobody knows it" after one of the movies?! Was it AoU? Could be the Stone and Heimdal..

Old 06-21-2017, 07:17 AM   #424
HammerDown
High Tide Or Low Tide

I think Hela will be the one to have the Soul Stone.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:29 AM   #425
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

How many of these Infinity Gauntlet deaths will we see on film?
http://www.cbr.com/infinity-gauntlet...brutal-deaths/

Closed Thread