The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Old 05-31-2017, 06:36 AM   #526
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Default Re: Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Arrow View Post
That would be interesting. Don't get me wrong, I like Darhk, I think he's just sort of a one-note villain. I wouldn't mind seeing him again in S4. But now, so soon after he just had an entire season of Arrow and an entire season of LOT as the main villain? They could've waited a bit, IMO.
I like him because I find him to be cool, badass, funny and very entertaining in general, but I agree that he is not interesting. That said, he has the potential to be interesting as he has a LOA backstory they could explore and how he developed such strong views about humanity, feeling they need to be controlled by someone like him.

Old 05-31-2017, 06:42 AM   #527
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Not that interesting, no, but I do think, partially because he had Thawne and Merlyn to play off of, that I found him a bit more interesting in Legends than Arrow.

NotNickFury is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 04:28 PM   #528
batdude
Side-Kick

They probably have to have him have the showdown with Sara. Doesn't make him the big bad again.

batdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #529
zenith16
Side-Kick

so cause of the discussion a page over the universe did some thing weird. atleast here you see them the hawks better among others when it fails in other mediums like life action . Thank goodnees for these video games.

DC Universe Online ( Last Page)
Quote:
DC Universe Online fires up the Age of Justice today

June 1, 2017 One comment

A new age is arriving in DC Universe Online, and it has little to nothing to do with Aquarius. It’s the Age of Justice, and it’s dropping onto the live servers today with two new open-world zones, two new 4-player operations, and two new raids. This update will involve a fair amount of time travel, so be sure to consult your travel agent on infinite Earths about the risks associated with traveling through time for some reason. Do not become your own grandparent.

The team has also heard player feedback about rewards and vendor prices in the latest episode; as many of the rewards were tied to rewards from open world quests, players felt as if you had to play more to earn the same amount of reward. Thus, vendor prices have been slashed, allowing you to get the same amount of reward for only slightly more work; there are still a lot more rewards available in the episode, so they remain somewhat more costly than the previous update’s rewards. You can try it out for yourself once maintenance ends today!
Quote:

Follow
DC Universe Online @DCUO

New Episode AGE OF JUSTICE now available! Travel back in time to 1940s WWII with #WonderWoman and the JSA! http://ow.ly/pHx430cerg4
1:11 PM - 1 Jun 2017
15 15 Retweets 60

Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:30 PM   #530
TheRedWraith
DCEU Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
that won't be possble here the only reason it's that way inthe the comic is cause the meta gene is prevelent and strong in the comic's (and more detailed inthe conmic's too)

But we have to remember not just anyone is compatible to be fire storm. and it's even less so in the live action universe of the flarrow verse. you had to be near the particle accelerator explosion or some very simlar to it and mutated by it and be the compatible , but polar opposite of ether stein or Ronnie jax's . heat wave wasn't exposed to the particle accelerator explosion energy and nether was Ray.

Ray is how ever being exposed to that dwarf star metal radiation so in time eventually he may get meta powers. but it won't match with anything that makes up fire storm. and mixing his energy with any of the firestorm's may cause problems deadly ones. some energy shouldn't mix.
I know that the ability to fuse is temperamental in this version, which is why I said it is too bad that they didn’t bring the ability to fuse with anyone over here as it would create cool and unique opportunities to fuse with with different members like Mick, Ray or anyone else they might be around or encounter. Of course this would need to be counterbalanced so that the separating of Jax and Stein is no longer a big deal so there would be things like the fusion being more unstable to varying degrees with different people who are not the perfect match like Jax and Stein are, which would in turn inhibit the power levels those fusions could reach like: how long they could use the powers continuously before they violently defuse (think a small explosion signifigantly smaller and less intense than the defusion of Ronnie and Stein in Flash S1), the strength of the powers, the cooldown time. Like for example say Stein (since he is the source of the fusion he’d be the one with the ability to fuse with anyone) fuses with Mick, he’d be unable to fly for any extended period of time and would be limited to small jump boosts, with no transmutation powers and the flamethrowers can’t go too hot or for too long, the hotter they are the shorter the amount of time they can be used and the suit would only be present on the fusion between Jax and Stein.

Also since he used it in space it was already exposed to some pretty serious radiation and aside from it not being built for space, it was fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
There are many times where I bite my tongue on these forums. Most of the time, engaging in a back and forth simply isn't worth the effort.

Last edited by TheRedWraith; 06-03-2017 at 09:46 PM.
TheRedWraith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:26 AM   #531
Ericzeb1982
Side-Kick

Exclusive Interview: Maisie Richardson Sellers – Vixen From ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’

http://dccomicsnews.com/2017/06/03/dcn-exclusive-interview-maisie-richardson-sellers-vixen-from-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/

Ericzeb1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:11 PM   #532
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWraith View Post
I know that the ability to fuse is temperamental in this version, which is why I said it is too bad that they didn’t bring the ability to fuse with anyone over here as it would create cool and unique opportunities to fuse with with different members like Mick, Ray or anyone else they might be around or encounter. Of course this would need to be counterbalanced so that the separating of Jax and Stein is no longer a big deal so there would be things like the fusion being more unstable to varying degrees with different people who are not the perfect match like Jax and Stein are, which would in turn inhibit the power levels those fusions could reach like: how long they could use the powers continuously before they violently defuse (think a small explosion signifigantly smaller and less intense than the defusion of Ronnie and Stein in Flash S1), the strength of the powers, the cooldown time. Like for example say Stein (since he is the source of the fusion he’d be the one with the ability to fuse with anyone) fuses with Mick, he’d be unable to fly for any extended period of time and would be limited to small jump boosts, with no transmutation powers and the flamethrowers can’t go too hot or for too long, the hotter they are the shorter the amount of time they can be used and the suit would only be present on the fusion between Jax and Stein.

Also since he used it in space it was already exposed to some pretty serious radiation and aside from it not being built for space, it was fine.
I under stand and feel you. but from what I understand even inthe books Ronni was only able to do that with a certain few in the books though the made sound it like it was random and with anyone. I guess it depended on who was writing at the time. but from what I under not every one he or stien or his ex girl friend that gotthe power ran into was compatible. and the writers on this show will do what they want.

all I can ay to thi is we'll see. but they are like gonna make a select few and likely not member on the crew. heat already has the Cronus time master thing going and they make him have that ability the Pilgrim had they should really let rip have that. but they seem to want keep him in this we want to diss him and show he's incompetents state.

Quote:
Ericzeb1982
Exclusive Interview: Maisie Richardson Sellers – Vixen From ‘DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow’

http://dccomicsnews.com/2017/06/03/dcn-exclusive-interview-maisie-richardson-sellers-vixen-from-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow/
hmmm so 'she's both an actress and a director? that's gonna boggle certain people inthe fan base that wrote her off as bad actress same way of as the actor's that played hawks and laurel and the current Eobard thawn. which with most of them were give a poor hand til they were given beet thing script wise with the exception of the hawks . I hope she & nate get better scripts does better this season like the black siren and eobard actor/ress's got.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:03 PM   #533
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

So, new casting news:

Quote:
It was just announced that Tala Ashe (American Odyssey) will be joining Season 3 of DC's Legends of Tomorrow in the series-regular role of Zari Adrianna Tomaz, who is described as "a Muslim-American woman from the year 2030 [who] lives in a world of contradictions." Fans of the DC Comics world will recognize the name Adrianna Tomaz as the woman who was bestowed with the powers of Egyptian goddess Isis by Black Adam.
https://www.tvinsider.com/226756/is-...row-tala-ashe/

Also, huh, a Black Adam connection. Wonder if that'll be played up at all.

Old 06-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #534
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

i really don't understand with already large cast why introuduce another regular.the finale sure didn't seem like vixen and steel are leaving anytime soon.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #535
metaphysician
Side-Kick

I'm going to guess "dart board".

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:59 PM   #536
batdude
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNickFury View Post
So, new casting news:

https://www.tvinsider.com/226756/is-...row-tala-ashe/

Also, huh, a Black Adam connection. Wonder if that'll be played up at all.
Wasn't sure they had the rights to do Isis. It could be fun though as could Black Adam and the Shazam! family!

batdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:32 AM   #537
Sawyer
High King

Binge watched the last half-season or so on Netflix recently. I think the show really found the groove that it was missing coming into the season. Considering the number of ball-drops there were this season on The Flash (less so than Arrow's third season, but still), I think I may actually be more excited to see what's coming on this front.

Curious if Isis will be the only new addition. I know that animated web series for The Ray was announced some time ago, along with word that he'd be introduced on one of the shows, but we haven't really heard a thing about it since. I feel like LOT would be the best equipped for that character/setting.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.

Last edited by Sawyer; 06-07-2017 at 02:36 AM.
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #538
metaphysician
Side-Kick

Isis would kind of blow the team's power curve, but then again, so should Firestorm. Not like they aren't experienced with "just ignore the powerhouse".

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 10:35 PM   #539
coluanprime
Side-Kick

Should be interesting though I'm expecting a name change.
Glad to see we're finally getting more than two female characters...

Questions about the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Want to settle a debate? Looking for images? Visit the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki! The most accurate and comprehensive Marvel Movie and TV show wiki!
coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 02:08 PM   #540
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

More casting news: Billy Zane this time.

Quote:
EW can exclusively reveal that Billy Zane has been tapped to play P.T. Barnum on the CW super series. The Titanic star will appear in one episode.
http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/14/legends-...ane-pt-barnum/

Apparently Zane and Victor Garber both appeared in Titanic.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:12 PM   #541
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Who is PT Barnum?

You'd think they would get Zane for a bigger character.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:15 PM   #542
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Of Barnum and Bailey Circus.

Old 06-14-2017, 02:31 PM   #543
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Oh him. I thought maybe PT Barnum was a DC villain. I only think of Billy Zane playing villains.

Old 06-16-2017, 03:54 PM   #544
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Oh him. I thought maybe PT Barnum was a DC villain. I only think of Billy Zane playing villains.
yeah it's what he's been doing forthe last few year even in budget straight to dvd or blue ray movies. I don't think I seen him in anything major doing anything beside doing villain parts. and only role new out mention him as the hero is when he was the phantom (the one from the comic;s and the defender of the earth cartoon series).