The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > The New Mutants

Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #576
BaronZemo
Side-Kick

Default Re: New Mutants News and Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-er View Post
I absolutely loved the concept art for Maisie Williams as wolsbane, the werewolf, I think she’s going to rock in this roll! And Anya Taylor Joy is a very talented actress (the witch, split). I hope marvel keeps these girls and guys as the young mutants in the MCU and then gives us an older cast as the official X Men.

The fact that there’s a new director and will zielinski was involved makes this even fresher and more promising to me as someone who has been absolutely bored to death with the storytelling in the xmen movies Lately

So I personally am looking forward to this. I remember seeing a lot of positive reactions and curiosity when the trailer dropped on YouTube. Can’t wait for trailer 2
There is nothing excited about tgis and the trailer looled a Wes Craven knock-off.

And im so fed up with people requesting tgose actors transcition in the MCU. Why would Feige want people he didnt cast himself? Thats not how he works.