The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 11-16-2017, 12:25 AM   #226
TheCardPlayer
Come play with me

Default Re: Marvel Heroes Omega

Damn I wanted to get into this on PS4 soon. That is messed up. The people that spent money on this...Well I feel for you.

Fire walk with me
TheCardPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:53 AM   #227
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Zelinsky View Post
Well let's all try to enjoy until 12/31. Everything is free now
what platform? Because on PC, things arent free, though they are heavily discounted

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 07:47 AM   #228
Leo Zelinsky
Mutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
what platform? Because on PC, things arent free, though they are heavily discounted
I play on PS4 everything cost 1 eternity splinter or 1 G etc it's basically free I meant

"A man has to be what he is. You can't break the mold..... There’s no living with… with a killing. There’s no going back from one. Right or wrong, it’s a brand. A brand sticks. There’s no going back. Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her… tell her everything’s all right. And there aren’t anymore guns in the valley."
Leo Zelinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #229
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
I play on PS4 everything cost 1 eternity splinter or 1 G etc it's basically free I meant
Oh ok. Things are 50Gs on PC. I just started the PS4 version and looks like I'll be playing this this month to get the trophies while its availablesince I wont have to pay for anything

Old 11-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #230
Leo Zelinsky
Mutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Oh ok. Things are 50Gs on PC. I just started the PS4 version and looks like I'll be playing this this month to get the trophies while its availablesince I wont have to pay for anything
what's your PSN I need trophies too

"A man has to be what he is. You can't break the mold..... There’s no living with… with a killing. There’s no going back from one. Right or wrong, it’s a brand. A brand sticks. There’s no going back. Now you run on home to your mother, and tell her… tell her everything’s all right. And there aren’t anymore guns in the valley."
Old 11-16-2017, 03:04 PM   #231
ComicChick
That Song in My Head
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Well let's all try to enjoy until 12/31. Everything is free now
this is a major bummer. i've been promoting this game like a champ smh

looks like DCUonline is going to be the go-to now :/
i wish marvel would make a more expansive world game like that

RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #232
Matt Mortem
Moof Milker

I've spent at least $200 on this over the years. This is so majorly depressing for me. This game was kind of my mindless therapy game. Anytime my mind was buzzing too much I'd go to Midtown as Moon Knight and just **** around for a few hours.

Old 11-16-2017, 05:22 PM   #233
Leo Zelinsky
Mutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post

Me too.... I even made my own soundtrack instead of the game audio

Old 11-16-2017, 05:25 PM   #234
CB Fan
The Watcher

Waited years to be able to play this, it finally becomes available only to be ending. Good thing I didn’t spend any money on anything.

CB Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:06 PM   #235
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
what's your PSN I need trophies too
Same sn

Old 11-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #236
Midnite
Side-Kick

Quote:

Don't forget about the Square-Enix & Marvel partnership. Rumours one of the games being develop will be an MMO.

Midnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:27 AM   #237
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
imagine how I and guys like buddies tony bing & full partner matt man (wh the latter of which I met through this game cause were both doing the same thing) feel who were there and saw things almost fall apart at the start and even helped to improve the game, me as game tester too helping with the literal process of fixing this game to make v it fun and have it known as most improved game to see it all go down in flames in this one year .

I went after this game after I left Mutadis during the time my buddies from the progaming community pulled me in.

like my buddy dave Aka satoru in the spoiler qoute I worked like a mad man longer then any one the hype knowsand he watched the whole time when I started this .

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Quote:
1David Foscato

Comments

David Foscato Damn too bad! I remember you had a lot of hours invested into it... too bad it never took off. Had lots of potential.

· Reply · 1
· November 15 at 6:01pm

Kelechuckuw K.c. W Yeah, and it took on a bad turn with an evil CEO. they came to console but there wasn't good enough promotion/ advertising. and it was down hill. the dev's were cool people and I and other's who helped them make it a fun game it had some low's b...See More
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · November 15 at 6:16pm ·

David Foscato Sounds like a poor decision by the CEO To go down the wrong path of advertising and forgot their true fan base. While it may have been the right idea it's clear they've lost track of there original vision. Too bad that cooperate CEO's make poor decisions with free to play games

· Reply · 1
· November 15 at 6:17pm

Kelechuckuw K.c. W David Foscato yeah ,you don't diss the fanbase that put you in good place. there was abetter way . he chose poorly and he was also apoor chose if the alligations against him are true too.

· Reply · November 15 at 6:20pm

David Foscato Horrible.. next thing is the servers may get shut down and the game in memory will become a void. Moving on to other games bro? I'm in Overwatch now hit me up for a chat
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · November 15 at 6:21pm

Manage

Kelechuckuw K.c. W it did but that due to the fan's and the dev;s that were fan's of the game . It seems all the people that care about the money side are Fing up the games or have some sexual harassment crime's in their bbackground to add to that. even IGN affected th
It's an insane month for me. but atleast she's ok...See More

· Reply · November 15 at 6:29pm

I'm still dealing with my sister recoveing from her fibroid cancer operatrion she just cameout of her fever , but she been in for two weeks longer then usal and she throwing up these days.

man what a year.

well this is what i have from both matt man and mr brevick

Marvel Heroes 2015 with David Brevik as the Cow King - Part 1
David Brevik goes live during our Cowtastrophe event playing as his Cow King avatar with the fans! -- Watch live at http://www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes

lastly this is what been put out on gamer new outlets

Arms Gets New Fighter! - The Rundown - Electric Playground

802 views9 hours agoPublished on 11/16/2017

Today in the Rundown, we punch out the latest fighter to join the Nintendo Switch game Arms! We also have some bad news for fans of the ARPG game Marvel Heroes,
capture magical new details about the next Fantastic Beasts movie, have the latest on the controversy surrounding Star Wars Battlefront 2, have some great news for fans of the original Night of the Living Dead, and finally, take a look at the new Justice League gear for the DC fighting game Injustice 2!

confirming the video above via twitter from the dev's. not the CEo of gaz

Quote:
Marvel Heroes Omega?Verified account
@MarvelHeroes

Official Statement from Gazillion

4:31 PM - 15 Nov 2017

source: my face book inspoilers,David Brevik@davidbrevik , EPN.tv &Marvel Heroes OmegaVerified account
@MarvelHeroes

Last edited by zenith16; 11-17-2017 at 02:35 AM.
zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #238
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite View Post
Don't forget about the Square-Enix & Marvel partnership. Rumours one of the games being develop will be an MMO.
I don't think square doing that all . there was some thing about a secret wars style game which I put up in the whare are all the marvel games thread. and people think it's an MMO.

But that wasn't ever said on what genre it'll be in and they didn't say who it'll be made by yet. until then it'sbest not to say or think that til more info roles in on it. It's all ways good to see you around Midnite .

Old 11-17-2017, 02:45 AM   #239
CB Fan
The Watcher

Sorry to hear about your sister Zen hope she gets better.

CB Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:53 AM   #240
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Fan View Post
Sorry to hear about your sister Zen hope she gets better.
she's recovering it's just painful to watch and(way worse for her too )and be there when I'm able to get off work. what worse is she has a new scar on her body the has one from when we're in high school cause of sculliolus which both her and I picked up from the ghetto school we had before (instead of using locker's and the teachers didn't get that kid shouldn't have every single book with them in their bags. )they made us carry all our books in our school bags from elementary to junior high. I only have a shoulder that's slightly pop's out at times,

but she had to have a spinal operation back then. she still has the scar going down her back and she's currently on welfare, while I'm working and my other sister the latter of whom 's the youngest is still trying to finish off corse's in university .

Anyway, the one that had this operation is really gonna have a rough time. Oh & CB thank you. I'm sure she'll appreciate the kind words too.

Last edited by zenith16; 11-17-2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:49 AM   #241
zenith16
Side-Kick

We're still waiting to finding out the full details

From what I've told/ re-explained to the board of investors @ Gaz knew about the misconduct of CO DD and didn't care and still put him in place of CEO to make profits.

for all other to know this they can't just toss the CEO, and get a new one as the board knew. Sadly.

Disney/Marvel don't put up with this kinda **** and don't need the bad press to hurt the IP so they got rid of Gaz. The game would have had the Omega patch and would have continued to function had the DD situation not occurred.

And just so you All know that if the females involved don't come forward then its only accusations. in the Eyes of the law. but this is the true reson marvel pulled out it was the infighting with in gazbetween the Ceo and the dev's there.

We should have some clarity on things in the coming weeks at least about MHO

We're sure Marvel isn't happy about this crap.

I'm pretty sure that internal affairs is going to be involved cause this is pretty serious accusations.

And it goes way deeper than just the CEO.. if the board of investors knew about this.. this is huge...

ok I got a new stream from massively op and another article from the same place fallowing it

The Stream Team: Marvel Heroes is really going bye-bye

November 16, 2017 5 comments

No no no nonononono. As much as Massively OP’s MJ does not want it to be true, Marvel Heroes will be shutting down. She actually expected it after the misconduct allegations: Disney would never want that kind of reputation attached to its own.

But that doesn’t mean she isn’t mourning the loss of her favorite loot-pinata superhero game. Tune in live at 6:00 p.m. and commiserate the game’s impending doom with MJ.Read more

Also from the same place

The Daily Grind: Which MMO would you recommend to Marvel Heroes refugees?

November 17, 2017 52 comments

So Marvel Heroes has about six weeks to live thanks to the impending shutdown of the game following Disney’s decision to drop Gazillion as a business partner.

That’s going to leave some superhero MMO players once again without a home, and though the game’s current Steam numbers can’t hold a candle to the number of players affected by the City of Heroes closure five years ago, we’re left with the same situation – and a similar roster of games vying for refugees.

The big superhero MMORPGs are still DC Universe Online and Champions Online, the former of which is certainly better supported with content, the latter of which may have more of that Marvel feel.
There’s also three strong crowdfunding superhero MMOs still trying to fill the CoH vacuum: Ship of Heroes, City of Titans, and Valiance Online. Which MMO would you recommend to Marvel Heroes refugees? Would it be another superhero MMO,Read more

source: Massivelyop.com/

Last edited by zenith16; 11-18-2017 at 04:53 AM.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:32 PM   #242
Havok83
Side-Kick

Playing on PS4 and here are some observations

1. Man is it painfully obvious to level up. This is coming from a PC player with max synergies with the roster, Cyclop's 10% bonus, server side XP, and of course a wider variety of boosts. It takes so long to get to level 60 on PS4 whereas it can take me about 20 minutes on PC. Thats been quite an adjustment

2. Speaking of slow, the story mode is taking a long time to get through. I still cant fathom why they changed it. This is my first itme playing through the revamped one and its boring. The changes they made to movement make it an even bigger slog.

3. The loot box is such a ripoff and seems worse than the cards. I bought the 5X bundles and rarely getting costumes from them

4. Speaking of ripoffs, I cant beleive they have character specific boosts on console version! Experience packs are usable to everyone on PC, but they are linked to certain characters, thus taking up space if you dont own them, which push you to buy more storage

5. I havent done the Apocalypse event yet, but sigh, this update never came to PC and was a glimpse of the direction the game was going in. The costumes with exclusive power was a nice touch and could have added additional fun to the existing characters

6. Im playing on PS4 to get the trophies but at times almost quit bc I found it to be boring. The requirements seem simple enough and its all stuff Ive done on PC anyway. I'll stick with it for now bc at least I can grind while watching online videos on my laptop

Likely not forseeable but it would be neat if someone were able to mod this to have an offline version or private servers. It was good for mindless fun and I could see myself playing every now and then especially since most content is now available without the pay wall

Old Yesterday, 01:15 AM   #243
zenith16
Side-Kick

ok so I got this from twitter last night there are people doing a save marvel heroes thing and it's beyound 5000 plus votes still counting this is what I said in my retweet to them.
Quote:

Kelechuckuw K.c.W?
@ballistic_z

Kelechuckuw K.c.W Retweeted Save Marvel Heroes
I'll sign and hope it works.But these things are usually final. But I'll Also hope for the best

Kelechuckuw K.c.W added,

Save Marvel Heroes
@saveMHO
1000 signatures!! From this point, more influent people of the gaming world will take this more seriously. Once again, you guys are awesome! Now we must continue spreading the word, remember the hashtag #SaveMarvelHeroes

9:01 PM - 19 Nov 2017
it's like not to do too much since marvel pulled out cause of the sexalligations and un less the CEo leave or he convited due to the women accusing stepping farward as well as the gaz employee's that l aren't wome that havealso claimed to be abused by him do the same and the share holder that put him in power leave too it's not too likely.

Last edited by zenith16; Yesterday at 01:21 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 AM   #244
Nathan

I am glad they never made Taskmaster available for the console version. That way I didn't spend any time on a doomed game.