The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's The Inhumans

View Poll Results: Are you excited about this show?
Yes 59 85.51%
No 10 14.49%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 PM   #1001
Solaire
Side-Kick

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

When Inhumans was announced I was super excited for it. I felt like Black Bolt finally speaking would rival Thanos getting out his seat or Wolverine finally letting out the claws in Old Man Logan. Then I see a trailer with cops beating on Bolt which causes him to inadvertently use his voice

They really bungled this. I'm so tired of this supposed feud between tv and film.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:55 PM   #1002
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 1

Every time I see small good bits from the trailer/promos, I just wonder how better those would be had it been for a film.

Based from the moon
Excluded from the outside world
A royal family of super powered people
Terrigenesis
Alpha primitive

Marvel has an unique property here. They are not another street level hero or a superhero team or a superhero that accidentally got powers or another superhero waiting to be an Avenger. It just sucks that they are wasted especially if the poor reviews turn out to be right.

Though I do think the one flaw that the source material has is the lack of more villains within the Royal family and the lack of villains. They are already turning Auran into a villain while Lash was already used in Aos.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:55 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread