The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #1
Tg11
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,922
Default Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Iron Man vs Batman
Thor vs Wonder Woman
Captain America vs Aquaman
Spider Man vs The Flash
Hulk vs Superman
Doctor Strange vs Shazam
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Black Widow vs Black Canary
Vision vs Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern vs Scarlet Witch

Tg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:17 PM   #2
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 66,761
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Iron Man vs Batman
Both are constantly prepared for any arising situation, but armor of Iron beats martial arts. Not a guaranteed win for Batman.

Thor vs Wonder Woman
An interesting match-up, but I believe Superman can beat Thor with ease, so I'm definitely giving the edge to Wonder Woman on this one since she has the weapons for that.

Captain America vs Aquaman
One of them has the toughness to withstand tons of water, I should give him the edge over Captain America, unless Steve finds a way to survive for more than an hour and keep the king of Atlantis out of water for that much a time.

Spider Man vs The Flash
Speedsters are some of the most powerful humans, you may see them taken down in comics by a simple ice gun, but that is for the sake of making a story. Flash takes down Spider-Man with maximum ease.

Hulk vs Superman
Thor can beat Hulk, Superman can beat Thor, and lift at least 10 times the mass Thor can lift. The edge goes to the fast alien.

Doctor Strange vs Shazam

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

Black Widow vs Black Canary

Vision vs Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern vs Scarlet Witch


I don't know how to answer the rest.

__________________
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC

YOUTUBE
To Quit or not to Quit, that is the question.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
Patchwork Man
Side-Kick
 
Patchwork Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,099
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

^Green Arrow makes mincemeat of Hawkeye, no prob.

If we use the TV/film versions, Canary's going to beat Widow, too.

As for Batman and Iron Man, that's never a sure thing. Batman has a complex arsenal, and he'll likely find a weakness in Stark's tech to exploit.

Everything else I agree with.

__________________
EEEYA--HAHAHA!
Patchwork Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:31 PM   #4
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 3,200
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Surely it's Flash v Quicksilver ?

Mandon Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:28 PM   #5
Tg11
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,922
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Other battles here that on paper would be fairly even would be:

Namor vs Aquaman
Zatanna (DC) vs Doctor Strange
Hawkman (DC) vs Falcon
Black Panther vs Cyborg (DC)
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Supergirl (DC)
Blue Beetle (DC) vs Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
The Atom (DC) vs Wasp
Booster Gold (DC) vs Winter Soldier

Out of these battles who wins and why?

Namor vs Aquaman- Aquaman hands down because not only do they have similar powers/skill set but also Aquaman has the edge in terms of hand to hand combat whether it be on land or underwater. However, without the use of Aquaman's trident then Namor would probably win. All I am saying is that it would be pretty even.

Zatanna vs Doctor Strange- Both dwell in the magic in the mystical arts but as for who wins? Doctor Strange like it is not even a contest whether it be magic or even hand to hand

Hawkman vs Falcon- Who wins? I have to give the edge to Hawkman even though it would be pretty close as far as an even fight because both men can fly but at the same time Hawkman is more or less a god whereas Falcon is a human who uses tech equipment to fly. Need I say more?

Black Panther vs Cyborg- I give the edge to Black Panther but just barely and why I say that? Cyborg well Vic he is a man but he is made up of bio matter as far as robotic parts but going up against T'Challa in his suit I think it is fairly even. Hand to hand I say T'Challa...the man is a warrior but I can see Cyborg putting up a good fight.

Captain Marvel vs Supergirl- Carol going up against a Kryptonian...Supergirl being an alien from another planet much like her cousin Kal El aka Superman going up against Carol who is a human but has basically been altered with Kree engineered DNA, who wins? I say Captain Marvel with preparation time but with no prep at all I say Kara wins but barely

As for the rest I am torn as far as answering

Tg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 69,610
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Iron Man vs. Batman would be different in the movie versions as per the comic versions.

Iron Man's suit is fast and agile while Batman's TDKR inspired armor seems slower.

__________________
Erzengel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:14 AM   #7
Tg11
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,922
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
Iron Man vs. Batman would be different in the movie versions as per the comic versions.

Iron Man's suit is fast and agile while Batman's TDKR inspired armor seems slower.

Yeah you're right but if it is Batman in the BVS suit taking on Iron Man then it would be more of an even fight

Tg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #8
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 7,954
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
I don't know how to answer the rest.
You covered the others, let me take a crack at these


Doctor Strange vs Shazam
Without knowing anything about movie Shazam, I'd assume he'd have the edge. Strange has some interesting moves, but his cast time make him easy pickings for a Superman-level threat.

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
It doesn't seem fair to say Green Arrow, since Avengers films > Arrow all day erre day, but Oliver Queen is *something* else. By virtue of being a TV character he's just done too much, he's too fast, too accurate and while Hawkeye has more tech, Arrow is kinda Batman. So he wins.

Black Widow vs Black Canary
Widow. While Canary is no slouch, she has not shown to be as competent as Oliver by any means, and pales compared to her comics self on about every level. Natasha on the other hand seems to have no problem taking on superior foes with stealth, trickery, agility and incredible spatial awareness.

Vision vs Martian Manhunter
Vision. Love J'onn, but Vision is almost god-like and Martian Manhunter as he appears on Supergirl is not.

Green Lantern vs Scarlet Witch

Green Lantern stomps. I love Wanda, but she doesn't have combat telepathy or else there would have been no Civil War, and if there had been, she would have won it single handedly, because no one has defense for it... unless everyone does.

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:36 PM   #9
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,035
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
Iron Man vs Batman
Thor vs Wonder Woman
Captain America vs Aquaman
Spider Man vs The Flash
Hulk vs Superman
Doctor Strange vs Shazam
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Black Widow vs Black Canary
Vision vs Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern vs Scarlet Witch
Well, answering this with regards to the comics is very difficult as characters' powers and fighting skills vary tremendously with who's writing.

As for film versions, well a lot of these characters we haven't seen yet.

Anyway:

Batman v Iron Man : depends if Tony is on or off his game. If neither of them has an armoured suit, well Batman obviously. If Tony has a suit and Batman has prepped, well probably Batman. If they both have suits then Batman. If Tony has an IM suit and Batman has had no prep time, probably Tony just for sheer power.

Captain America v Aquaman. Depends if it's on dry land or at sea. At sea, gotta be Aquaman. Otherwise MCU Cap is super strong and tough, and if he has his shield probably sufficiently so to go toe to toe with Aquaman, although could he knocked him out ?

Spider-Man v Flash: well vs TV Flash, definitely Flash although Spidey would win the first half of the fight, but after a pep talk Barry would overwhelm him with some crazy speed stunt. Movie Flash ? From the trailers probably Flash, just based on his reaction time. Plus the current Spider-Man is very inexperienced and fallible. However the most likely outcome is that they would bond over science stuff.

Why not Flash v Quicksilver ? Flash v MCu Quicksilver, possibly Flash, but vs X-Men Quicksilver, different story !

Hulk v Superman: Given that DCEU Superman was able to break another Kryptonian's neck, Superman. If he used his heat vision and flight to his advantage Superman should easily defeat Hulk. However, if he just went toe to toe with MCU Hulk he'd get pretty beat up in the process.



Dr Strange vs Shazam: MCU Strange, with the eye of Agomotto, pretty much beats anyone as he can alter time. Otherwise his spells seem a bit limited, but we'll see what he can do in his next appearance.

Kind of a weird match up.

Hawkeye v Green Arrow would be very close, but tv Green Arrow is a badass who kills when he needs to and has been to hell and back. Going to go with Arrow just on how tough he is - comic book versions, I go with Hawkeye.

Black Widow v Black Canary , there have been several CW Canaries. Widow would have a huge advantage in fighting skills against the current Canary, but the sonic scream might take her out. The best contest would be Widow vs Sarah Lance, hand to hand only, as they're both killers - might give Widow a slight edge there, but give them swords or sticks and Sarah wins .

Vision v Martian Manhunter: well given that MCU Vision just about killed a team mate in his most recent battle, I be very nervous to be on his side. While in the comics Manhunter's mind powers, cunning and intellect might give him the edge, his fire weakness is a major liability. MCU Vision has an infinity stone in his head, and if he used any of its potential I think he'd obliterate MM pretty fast.

Green Lantern v Scarlet Witch: Given GL's super willpower could he resist SW's mind attacks ?
In terms of raw power GL wins ( even the Ryan Reynolds version) vs MCU SW but if he fought like a jackass he'd get trashed - Sinestro vs Scarlet Witch , very different story, Sinestro easily. Comic book versions ? Well, some versions of SW can rewrite reality, nobody can beat that !

Saved the best for last

Thor v Wonder Woman

Okay in terms of fighting skills, Diana has the edge as she has finesse as well as power - Thor is a skilful fighter, but based on their film appearances Diana looks better, and faster.

MCU Thor also loses Mjolnir, which would have given him a couple of tactical advantages - although Diana would probably be worthy enough to wield it. Still, with Mjolnir I think it would be a very even contest.

No weapons ? A pretty even contest, although we don't know just how strong Thor is, and we've seen Diana lift an armoured vehicle. Give them weapons and it's Diana.

More likely scenario, Thor would use his goofy charms and they'd go out for a drink.

Okay , now for the most important battle, which set of characters is more fun ? Well so far MCU by miles, except for Diana, and possibly MCU Flash.

Justice League will have to do a lot to make these characters watchable, while MCU has already earned its legions of fans by making such enjoyable films.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:17 PM   #10
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,624
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Just for fun I'll comment on the above post a bit (and that one just because it's the last one, nothing personal).

I don't think suit vs suit in Batman vs Iron Man goes well for Batman. His suit in BvS doesn't seem even remotely as good. If Iron Man's suit is vulnerable to things like EMP blasts I'd agree that prep time for Batman is an easy win, otherwise I don't think so. Although prep time is sometimes just another term for plot armor so in that case everything is moot.

I don't see Cap beating Aquaman anywhere. We haven't seen much but he seems to be on Asgardian level and Loki (who I think is weaker than Aquaman, and he's probably more like Thor) beats Cap in hand to hand combat.

Superman probably beats Hulk in any scenario as we've yet to see him hurt by anything but Kryptonite. He and Zod hit each other all over and no one showed as much as a scratch at any point.

When it comes to Thor vs WW I think Thor has both clearly larger power feats and durability feats. Power enough to blow up a machine made out of vibranium or one-shot a bunch of huge creatures, and durability enough to survive a blast that pulverized an entire city or take blows from an Infinity Stone wielder. WW doesn't match that and generally seem much more worried about aggressions from mortals with guns. I wouldn't think about going without Mjolnir (which I'd rank higher than Godkiller as a weapon as it has more powers) for Thor since that's taking Ragnarok into account and we don't know just how powerful Thor gets by the end of that film. We can even go cheese mode for Thor and have him beat WW like he beat the Destroyer (although just using lightning instead of reversing a beam).

I agree that if they don't have to fight they'd probably get along very well though.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:33 PM   #11
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,035
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Just for fun I'll comment on the above post a bit (and that one just because it's the last one, nothing personal).

I don't think suit vs suit in Batman vs Iron Man goes well for Batman. His suit in BvS doesn't seem even remotely as good. If Iron Man's suit is vulnerable to things like EMP blasts I'd agree that prep time for Batman is an easy win, otherwise I don't think so. Although prep time is sometimes just another term for plot armor so in that case everything is moot.

I don't see Cap beating Aquaman anywhere. We haven't seen much but he seems to be on Asgardian level and Loki (who I think is weaker than Aquaman, and he's probably more like Thor) beats Cap in hand to hand combat.

Superman probably beats Hulk in any scenario as we've yet to see him hurt by anything but Kryptonite. He and Zod hit each other all over and no one showed as much as a scratch at any point.

When it comes to Thor vs WW I think Thor has both clearly larger power feats and durability feats. Power enough to blow up a machine made out of vibranium or one-shot a bunch of huge creatures, and durability enough to survive a blast that pulverized an entire city or take blows from an Infinity Stone wielder. WW doesn't match that and generally seem much more worried about aggressions from mortals with guns. I wouldn't think about going without Mjolnir (which I'd rank higher than Godkiller as a weapon as it has more powers) for Thor since that's taking Ragnarok into account and we don't know just how powerful Thor gets by the end of that film. We can even go cheese mode for Thor and have him beat WW like he beat the Destroyer (although just using lightning instead of reversing a beam).

I agree that if they don't have to fight they'd probably get along very well though.
I think your comments on Batman v Iron Man are fair, and IM has a huge mobility advantage in that his suit can fly.

And yes, Batman's prep time invincibility is plot armour of the cheapest kind - in "Endgame" he kept gum laced with kryptonite dust in his helmet, I mean does he keep a silver bullet up his arse in case he gets attacked by a werewolf ?

Aquaman v Cap is tough. While Cap may not be able to KO Aquaman with his fists, that shield penetrated Iron Man's armour. If they fight in the desert Cap wins, but I suspect Aquaman may have some water based powers that we haven't seen yet, which means a battle near water is going to go badly for Cap.

But.

Diana held her own , toe to toe with Doomsday ( who killed Superman) and killed the God of War, single handed, and has a kick ass guitar riff intro theme.
Her powers grow and develop during her movie, because she initially thinks she's a mortal, and doesn't really work out she's actually a god until nearly the end.

As for Thor.
Without Mjolnir ( which was responsible for all of the above power stunts ) Thor loses this one. And we all know that Hela destroys the hammer, sorry dude. Of course the danger he faces in fighting WW with Mjolnir is that she would highly likely be worthy enough to wield it - so she might take it away and give him a battering with it.

The other thing Thor loses is his cool viking-surfer hair, I mean after that its pretty much all over. With the hair think he might have had a chance. I also distinctly recall Thor being absolutely curb stomped by Kurse, in TDW.

The more I think about it, the less I see Thor coming out on top - in fact the more of a threat he appears the more likely he is to get killed - I think his best shot would be to confuse WW with some humour and his goofy charms.


Last edited by Batmannerism; 09-22-2017 at 02:29 PM. Reason: R
Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #12
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,624
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Diana held her own , toe to toe with Doomsday ( who killed Superman) and killed the God of War, single handed, and has a kick ass guitar riff theme.

Without Mjolnir ( which was responsible for all of the above power stunts ) Thor loses this one. Especially without his cool surfer hair !
Again it makes no sense to talk just Thor without Mjolnir since we don't know how powerful Thor is without it. The trailer indicates that he very well could become more powerful than before. With Mjolnir she'd have to break out her invisible plane, otherwise her inability to fly alone is a huge drawback.

Or if it's just to see how they both fare when they both fight without gear, I'd still take Thor as he's taken bigger hits, and Diana doesn't seem confident that she can take a bullet. There's some classic comic book inconsistency in this film comparison though.



Edit: it apparently wasn't a good thing to press reply and go do other things before finishing it as you added a lot more.

To go through the rest:

I guess you can't beat superpowered gum.

With Cap vs Aquaman it's of course a bit hard to say as we haven't really seen the latter. We know Thor is harder than Iron Man's armor though, so being able to penetrate that might not be relevant. He also only really penetrated it by a coup de grace move, or by hitting a weak point when disabling the foot thruster. I just think Aquaman is on a different tier.

Diana is developing her powers more due to inexperience in my view. Her being a god doesn't really change much since she was still superhuman and the god part was really more of the plot device on what could kill Ares.

Yes, we know Hela destroys the hammer but we also see Thor go full on Raiden. That can only mean a Mortal Kombat style fatality for WW. He could hide his hair under one of them pointy hats. Kurse did a number on Thor but was said to be stronger than any force in Asgard, so on a different level than what we're talking about here.


Last edited by Mjölnir; 09-22-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:24 PM   #13
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,035
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Again it makes no sense to talk just Thor without Mjolnir since we don't know how powerful Thor is without it. The trailer indicates that he very well could become more powerful than before. With Mjolnir she'd have to break out her invisible plane, otherwise her inability to fly alone is a huge drawback.

Or if it's just to see how they both fare when they both fight without gear, I'd still take Thor as he's taken bigger hits, and Diana doesn't seem confident that she can take a bullet. There's some classic comic book inconsistency in this film comparison though.
Ummm Mjolnir gets scragged, no getting around that.

But more importantly you are totally underestimating how much the loss of Thor's hair diminishes his awesomeness.

We do know that hammer less Thor gets tasered, captured, shorn of his golden locks and forced to fight the Hulk. As such I respectfully submit that he is significantly less powerful without Mjolnir - and again WW killed a god pretty much without weapons.

Even Hemswoth tweeted that WW would kick Thor's ass.

It's all about the hair.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:42 PM   #14
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 6,487
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Iron Man vs Batman
Iron Man because it'd take one quick heat blast like DDay.

Thor vs Wonder Woman

Captain America vs Aquaman
Barely much to base off of. Captain America obviously would have the skill advantage on dry land, whereas by sea that's an easy drowning.

Spider Man vs The Flash

Hulk vs Superman
That's just the Doomsday/Hulkbuster fight all over again.

Doctor Strange vs Shazam
Nothing to base off of, but it's very doubtful he can pose a threat to the myriad of Strange's magic, let alone the time stone.

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Nothing to base off of.

Black Widow vs Black Canary
Nothing to base off of.

Vision vs Martian Manhunter
Nothing to base off of.

Green Lantern vs Scarlet Witch
Can she survive in the vacuum of space without an apparatus?

Hawkman (DC) vs Falcon
Nothing to base off of.

Black Panther vs Cyborg (DC)
Pretty much the same scenario as Batman vs IM.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) vs Supergirl (DC)
Nothing to base off of.

Blue Beetle (DC) vs Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Nothing to base off of.

The Atom (DC) vs Wasp
Nothing to base off of.

Booster Gold (DC) vs Winter Soldier
Nothing to base off of.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU_________X-MCU
Whedon-----Guggenheim_____Kinberg
Gunn________Goyer
Reed________Snyder
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:56 PM   #15
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,624
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Ummm Mjolnir gets scragged, no getting around that.

But more importantly you are totally underestimating how much the loss of Thor's hair diminishes his awesomeness.

We do know that hammer less Thor gets tasered, captured, shorn of his golden locks and forced to fight the Hulk. As such I respectfully submit that he is significantly less powerful without Mjolnir - and again WW killed a god pretty much without weapons.

Even Hemswoth tweeted that WW would kick Thor's ass.

It's all about the hair.
Mjolnir gets destroyed but Thor will defeat the villain that did it without the use of it, hence his true power comes out when he's not just relying on his hammer. Ergo Thor > Mjolnir.

WW killed a god by taking his powers into her bracelets and sending it back onto him. She couldn't do much of her own strength, despite that her foe was a dorky, older, British gentleman. Thor is smacking a god around pretty much every time we see him.

As for hair, WW doesn't even have a beard!

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:38 PM   #16
Patchwork Man
Side-Kick
 
Patchwork Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,099
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

We haven't even seen Odinson lift a tank. Diana has. Thor without his hammer is a 250lb. wuss.

__________________
EEEYA--HAHAHA!
Patchwork Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:43 PM   #17
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,035
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Mjolnir gets destroyed but Thor will defeat the villain that did it without the use of it, hence his true power comes out when he's not just relying on his hammer. Ergo Thor > Mjolnir.

WW killed a god by taking his powers into her bracelets and sending it back onto him. She couldn't do much of her own strength, despite that her foe was a dorky, older, British gentleman. Thor is smacking a god around pretty much every time we see him.

As for hair, WW doesn't even have a beard!

Actually the only god we see Thor smack around is a dorky British gentleman - who used to date Taylor Swift. I mean what kind of God is that ?

One thing we don't know is if movie Thor has his weather control / lightning powers without the hammer, but even so given that WW was able to send Ares ( a real god) lightning back at him well that kind of takes out Thor's main power stunt anyway.

WW may not have a beard, but I bet Thor wouldn't look anywhere near as good in a dress and probably can't walk in heels !

I bet Thor could beat WW in a beer drinking contest, she seems more like a merlot kind of girl.

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:42 AM   #18
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,624
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Actually the only god we see Thor smack around is a dorky British gentleman - who used to date Taylor Swift. I mean what kind of God is that ?

One thing we don't know is if movie Thor has his weather control / lightning powers without the hammer, but even so given that WW was able to send Ares ( a real god) lightning back at him well that kind of takes out Thor's main power stunt anyway.

WW may not have a beard, but I bet Thor wouldn't look anywhere near as good in a dress and probably can't walk in heels !

I bet Thor could beat WW in a beer drinking contest, she seems more like a merlot kind of girl.
A god that is better than a version that's older and would get turned down by Taylor Swift. Come to think of it there's a good chance the fight just won't happen since WW would either stand with the rest of the fangirls swooning over Loki or Thor.

WW also does the same move in slow motion every fight. How hard is it to counter someone that moves that slowly and is that predictable? Thor would have time to drink a beer between her going for the move and him having to do anything about it.

Wearing a dress Thor would probably look more like the real WW should than the skinny lass that didn't care to work out much. That would be a woman to be afraid of.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:10 PM   #19
Patchwork Man
Side-Kick
 
Patchwork Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,099
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
Wearing a dress Thor would probably look more like the real WW should than the skinny lass that didn't care to work out much. That would be a woman to be afraid of.
Are you trying to tell us you think Hemsworth would look great in a skirt?

__________________
EEEYA--HAHAHA!
Patchwork Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:50 PM   #20
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,624
Default Re: Marvel vs DC battles who wins and why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchwork Man View Post
Are you trying to tell us you think Hemsworth would look great in a skirt?
You have noticed the tone of the conversation, right?

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.