The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 06-19-2018, 12:33 PM   #201
Abudefduf
Custom User Title

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

Come on, we all know this is how the Mad Titan will be defeated.

Not pictured: Captain Marvel moving planet Earth to make Thanos lose his balance.

Abudefduf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #202
MasterCat
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

SPOILER:

Thanos survives, is taken to the Raft by the NYPD.

MasterCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #203
Ms. Marvel
Screwed up Avenger

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Ms. Marvel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #204
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
While this idea works in the comics it won't work in the movies. They only get to make so many movies (dozens compared to thousands of comics). Why would they bring back Thanos again after 6, 7, 8 movies? They always bring in a new bad guy to face, not rehash an old one.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun to have new stories and movies with Thanos, but in the grand scheme of things these types of big bads are one (in this case 2 part) and done. Not to mention the GA would be like, they're bringing back the purple guy again? We already saw the Avengers defeat him before.
I couldn't disagree more. There are plenty of recurring movie villains out there: Lord Voldemort featured in seven of eight Harry Potter films, Slimer is in all three Ghostbusters movies, Batman's Joker has been featured in a number of Batman films...

There's no reason why Thanos couldn't be one, and he wouldn't always have to be the enemy. He could be a reluctant ally to the Avengers now and again.

DalekbusterFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #205
Krystal
Side-Kick

Who might make a cool "out of left field" return cameo in A4, as Red Skull was in IW?

If A4 does take place in the future it's possible the remaining Avengers would continue to fight crime until such time as they can reverse the snap. Since BP, DS, SM and AM/Wasp all have future movies after A4 it would be a waste to reuse one of their villains in A4.

All Iron Man's villains died, All Caps as well -- except for Batroc. Thor's whole race is nearly dead so....

Abomination for a reprise? And in a little bit of symmetry Tim Roth needn't be involved if the only the creature is used. Hell I'd be happy to see a little cameo for The Leader -- even if 85% of the general audience didn't remember that hanging plot thread.

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:09 AM   #206
Ozbridge
Side-Kick

It’s late, but anyone have any thoughts about the 4chan leak last month about
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
time travel, Tony created his own Gauntlet, Steven wielded Mjolnir, Carol joined Thor’s army, and Professor Hulk emerged?

I think it’s legit considering last year the poster accurately leaked Red Skull’s return and Thanos sacrificing Gamora, and the title used to be Infinity Gauntlet before Zoe Saldana accidentally leaked it.

Ozbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:09 AM   #207
Thanoss
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
After that credit scene there's no way CM wouldn't be hugely important. Really can't wait to see all this paid off. March and April 2019 are already only 9 and 10 months away.
and probably 2-3 months until the first trailer

Thanoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #208
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanoss View Post
and probably 2-3 months until the first trailer
Crazy to even think about that trailer!

Old 06-20-2018, 12:04 PM   #209
Thanoss
Side-Kick

you dont think about the first captain marvel first trailer?? ohh, i hope until Sept arrives
And probably for the Avengers 4 on December 1st

Thanoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:19 PM   #210
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
Who might make a cool "out of left field" return cameo in A4, as Red Skull was in IW?
Peggy Carter during WW2?

Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #211
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Collider Heroes speculates that at least One Eternal will appear or at least be referenced.

Dr. Evil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM   #212
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Collider Heroes speculates that at least One Eternal will appear or at least be referenced.
What they really mean is that the Fantastic Four will appear.

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #213
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanoss View Post
you dont think about the first captain marvel first trailer?? ohh, i hope until Sept arrives
And probably for the Avengers 4 on December 1st
I think CM will have a teaser/1st trailer in late August and the last trailer in January. Seems like Marvel only puts out 2 trailers now then tv spots.

A4 teaser trailer name reveal X-Mas week.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #214
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekbusterFitz View Post
What they really mean is that the Fantastic Four will appear.
stop... they are not shoehorning them in.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #215
The Sand Master
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
stop... they are not shoehorning them in.
Expect more of the same to come.

The Sand Master is online now   Reply With Quote